Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC Website Terms & conditions
Last Updated: December 12, 2016
Your use of this Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”). By accessing this Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms. Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC may make changes to these Terms from time to time and will notify you by posting a revised version on this Site.
Some of the content of this site may be considered advertising material under the applicable rules of certain states. Prior results described herein do not guarantee a similar outcome.
No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship: The content and materials available through this Site are provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC. You should not act upon this information without seeking advice from an attorney familiar with your circumstances and licensed in your own state or country.
Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC is unable to represent you until it knows that such representation will not create a conflict of interest. Accordingly, do not send Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC any confidential information until you speak with an attorney at Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC and receive Hexagon CyberLaw LLC’s authorization to send that information to Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC.
Third-Party Sites: Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC does not control, endorse, or sponsor any hyperlinks from this website to other websites, and has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for their contents.
No Warranties: This Site, and all information available on or accessed through this Site, is provided “as is.” The firm makes no warranties, representations or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this Site.
Blog: Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC publishes the “Hexagon CyberLaw Blog” available at https://www.hexagoncyberlaw.com/blog. The Hexagon CyberLaw Blog features information and insights in to areas of law Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC is focused on. By using the Hexagon CyberLaw Blog, you agree and understand that it is not a substitute for professional legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice. If you ignore this warning and convey confidential information in a private message or comment, there is no duty to keep that information confidential or forgo representation adverse to your interests. Seek the advice of a licensed attorney in the appropriate jurisdiction before taking any action that may affect your rights. If you believe you have a claim against someone, consult an attorney immediately, otherwise there is a risk that the time allotted to bring your claim may expire. Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC expressly disclaims any and all liability to any persons with respect to actions they take or do not take based on its contents.
At the time you read it, the information on the Hexagon CyberLaw Blog may not reflect the most current legal developments and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date at all times.
The Hexagon CyberLaw Blog contains the personal views of the authors only, unless otherwise attributed. The Hexagon CyberLaw Blog’s content does not necessarily represent Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC’s views, the views of any attorney at Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC or its clients and should not be attributed to them. Posting an item on the Hexagon CyberLaw Blog does not mean that Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC or any Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC attorney or client approve or disapprove of the selection or contents of that item.
Limitation of Liability
Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Hexagon CyberLaw is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content available through this Site or for damages arising from the use or performance of this Site.
Rules of Conduct
While using the Site you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You further agree that you will not:
- Violate any third party’s rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; defame, threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC endorses any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Use the Services, the information contained therein, or any trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos of Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC, in unsolicited mailings or spam material.
Intellectual Property and Copyright Notice
© 2016 Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC. All rights reserved. The firm claims a copyright in all proprietary and copyrightable text, images, graphics, and computer code on this Site, the overall design of this Site, and the selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials on this Site, including information in the public domain.
If you would like to file a notification for copyright infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act regarding any content or material available on this Site, please contact Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC at the contact information provided below.
Should you have any questions, complaints, or concerns regarding this Site, please send Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC an email at email@example.com; write to Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC at Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC, 1434 Spruce Street, Suite 100, Boulder, CO, 80302; or call Hexagon CyberLaw, LLC at (720)39-88633.